Community Wellness at MIT Medical is still here to support you, even though our office is closed and in-person classes are canceled.
Visit our class page to find resources — on campus, online, or elsewhere — that might help make things a little easier. Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our offerings include:
- Exercise and Fitness: Maintain or improve your fitness through classes, our annual getfit fitness challenge, and more.
- Spouses & Partners Connect:Programs to help MIT spouses and partners develop social and professional networks.
- Sleep: Learn relaxation techniques and other ways to improve your sleep schedule.
- Stress Reduction, Mindfulness, and Relaxation: Learn to manage stress through classes and workshops, audio files, and in-person consultations.
- Sexual Health: Information, supplies, and counseling about sex and sexuality.
- Health and Wellness Coaching: Trained coaches can help you achieve greater physical and mental wellbeing through goal setting, accountability, and support.
- Eating Healthfully: Learn to make healthy eating choices, and recognize the warning signs for eating and body-image problems.
- Family Support: Resources for parents and parents-to-be while attending classes, working, or meeting other responsibilities.
- MedLinks: Trained student liaisons work with undergraduates and MIT Medical, supporting students’ health in living groups and in the MIT community.