If you’re a parent caring for children while attending class, working, or meeting other responsibilities, you can find support programs here. If you’re an international family, we can help you adjust to a new culture.
Community Wellness resources:
- Classes and groups for new and expecting parents on prenatal yoga, childbirth preparation, and other topics.
- Books and DVDs: The Community Wellness multimedia library has materials on topics such as parenting, pregnancy and childbirth, and breastfeeding.
- One-on-one consultations with Jennifer Recklet Tassi, program manager for MIT Spouses & Partners Connect to help connect spouses and families to one another, and to campus resources.
- MIT Spouses & Partners Connect: Programs and activities to help wives, husbands, and partners of MIT students, staff, and faculty who are new to MIT meet one another and build a social and professional network.
Other MIT resources:
- MIT Work-Life Center: This office offers a broad range of services to help you with issues related to work, study, and personal life, including child care, school arrangements, breastfeeding support, parenting, and work-family issues.