Community Wellness resources:
- Classes and groups for new and expecting parents on prenatal yoga, childbirth preparation, and other topics.
- One-on-one consultations with Jennifer Recklet Tassi, program manager for MIT Spouses & Partners Connect to help connect spouses and families to one another, and to campus resources.
- MIT Spouses & Partners Connect meeting information: Programs and activities to help wives, husbands, and partners of MIT students, staff, and faculty who are new to MIT meet one another and build a social and professional network.
Other MIT resources:
- MIT Work-Life Center: This office offers a broad range of services to help you with issues related to work, study, and personal life, including child care, school arrangements, breastfeeding support, parenting, and work-family issues.
- The Office of Graduate Education has helpful information for expecting families and parents, including information about schools and daycare and other community resources.
Resources & Links
- My 9 months: Advice on what to do before and during your pregnancy to help you have a healthy baby (March of Dimes).
- Parenting tips (MedlinePlus).
- Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition