We want our services to be accessible to every member of the community.
FOR GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Tell us why you're making the appointment when you schedule it.
- Keep a record of your symptoms
- Prepare a list of concerns, medications you're taking, and other care providers who are treating you before coming to the appointment
- Voice your most important concerns first
- Ask questions to make sure you understand the treatment plan and follow-up requirements
- Feel free to bring a friend or family member to potentially stressful visits