Language Services and Accessibility
We want our services to be accessible to every member of the community.
FOR GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Tell us why you're making the appointment when you schedule it.
- Keep a record of your symptoms.
- Register for your appointment using our pre-visit check in system.
- Prepare a list of concerns, medications you're taking, and other care providers who are treating you before coming to the appointment.
- Voice your most important concerns first.
- Ask questions to make sure you understand the treatment plan and follow-up requirements.
- Feel free to bring a friend or family member to potentially stressful visits.