You can use HealthELife to:
- Send secure messages to your providers, including attached images and files
- Request prescription refills
- Request or cancel appointments
- View lab results
- Look up your vital signs, medications, immunization history, and more
- Receive reminders for upcoming visits
How do I sign up?
Just ask any member of our front desk staff to sign you up. They’ll ask you a few identifying questions, and then send you an email with instructions for activating your account.
Once you’ve activated your account, you can access HealthELife any time by logging in at mitmedical.iqhealth.com. You can also download the free HealthELife app to your mobile devices from Google Play or iTunes to access your patient portal on the go.
Having problems with HealthELife?
If you have problems logging into HealthELife or experience technical issues using the portal, you can reach technical support at 877-621–8014.