Community Wellness Services
- Free contraception (internal and external condoms, dental dams, and lubricants) at Community Wellness in E23, fourth floor.
- Peer support: MedLinks volunteers can direct you to free condoms in your residence. Pleasure educators can help answer questions about specific types of condoms and about navigating sex and sexuality at MIT.
Have a question or concern? MIT Medical can help! We are committed to providing comprehensive, supportive, individualized healthcare and health information to individuals with diverse expressions of gender and sexuality.
All of our primary care providers are Board Certified in Primary Care and are knowledgeable on issues related to sexual health. Communicating with your primary care provider about your sexual health is an essential part of patient care. After all, sexual health is an important part of overall health.
- Checkups and other medical services, including the HPV vaccine and prescriptions for contraception, in Adult Primary Care and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Call 617-253-4481. Testing is free for all registered students; results are available in approximately four days.
- Contraception available at the MIT Pharmacy.
- Hormonal therapy options for transgender patients
- LGBTQ health services
- Counseling and consultations with providers in Mental Health and Counseling. Call 617-253-2916.