This is the place to find MIT Medical’s comprehensive range of sexual health services—including free condoms, counseling, birth control and diagnostic tests.
Community Wellness Services
- Free contraception (internal and external condoms, dental dams, and lubricants) at Community Wellness in E23, fourth floor.
- Checkups and other medical services, including the HPV vaccine and prescriptions for contraception, in Adult Primary Care and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Call 617-253-4481. Testing is free for all registered students; results are available in approximately four days.
- Contraception available at the MIT Pharmacy.
- Hormonal therapy options for transgender patients
- LGBTQ health services
- Counseling and consultations with providers in Mental Health and Counseling. Call 617-253-2916.