MIT Medical’s LGBTQ Health service is available for telehealth visits* and limited in-person appointments. No walk-ins. Contact your primary care provider by phone or via HealthELife with any questions or concerns.
MIT Medical is committed to providing comprehensive, supportive, individualized healthcare and health information to individuals with diverse expressions of gender and sexuality, and we are dedicated to LGBTQ inclusion in all our services. We also provide transgender health services.
Services available at MIT Medical include:
- Comprehensive primary care
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
- Gender-affirming counseling, medical/hormonal treatment, and surgical referral
- Individual and group psychotherapy for LGBTQ-related issues such as coming out and exploring questions around sexual orientation or gender identity.
*Because some states have laws restricting the provision of telehealth services across state lines, MIT Medical’s telehealth services are available only to patients who are physically located in Massachusetts at the time of the appointment.