MIT Medical's LGBTQ Health Service will close on Tuesday, March 17.
Please contact your provider via HealthELife if you have any questions.
MIT Medical is committed to providing comprehensive, supportive, individualized healthcare and health information to individuals with diverse expressions of gender and sexuality, and we are dedicated to LGBTQ inclusion in all our services. We also provide transgender health services.
Services available at MIT Medical include:
- Comprehensive primary care
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
- Gender-affirming counseling, medical/hormonal treatment, and surgical referral
- Individual and group psychotherapy for LGBTQ-related issues such as coming out and exploring questions around sexual orientation or gender identity.