With MIT Medical’s online patient portal, HealthELife, you can manage your healthcare online. Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- Send secure messages to your providers.
- Order prescription refills.
- Request, reschedule, or cancel appointments.
- View your lab results.
- Look up your vital signs, prescriptions, immunization history, and more.
- Get reminders for upcoming appointments.
How do I sign up?
Just stop by the front desk. We’ll ask you a few identifying questions and you’ll receive an email confirmation with instructions for activating your account online.
You can also self enroll. Enter the email address we have on file for you — most likely your mit.edu address. Once you’ve filled out and submitted the enrollment form, HealthELife will send you a six-digit verification code by email. If that fails, reach out to the technical support team anytime at 877-621–8014.
Why can’t I just email my clinician?
Unencrypted email messages do not meet federal security requirements for communicating patient health information. You can use HealthELife’s messaging function to communicate securely with that clinician online.