How to choose or change your PCP
- Go to MIT Medical’s PCP choice page. You will see all the MIT Medical PCPs who are accepting new patients.
- Narrow down your choices. Use the SERVICE, LOCATIONS, GENDER, LANGUAGE, and AGES SERVED pull-downs at the top of the page to find the right PCP for you.
- Service: To find a PCP for yourself or your child, choose “Primary Care.”
- Locations: To get your care on campus, choose “Cambridge.”
- Gender: Use this pull-down menu to show the gender of your PCP. If you don’t care about the gender of your PCP, leave it as “All genders.”
- Languages: Some PCPs at MIT Medical speak other languages besides English.
- Ages Served: Choose the appropriate age group for yourself or your child.
- Look at your results. Once you have used the pull-down menus to find PCPs who may be right for you, take a closer look. If you want even more information about a particular PCP, just click on their name. That will open a page with more information. If you want to go back to the page with your choices, just use your browser’s back button.
- Make your PCP choice. When you find the PCP you want, just follow the instructions on their page.
And remember, if you change your mind about your choice, you can choose a different PCP at any time.