Insomnia and sleep problem resources:
Improve sleep quality
- “Cheat Sleep” pamphlet
- Sleep tips (MP3, 5:31) — 5 techniques for better sleep
- Free white noise website
Bedtime: Fall asleep more easily
Daytime: Try yoga nidra (“yogic sleep”), a refreshing form of relaxation and an alternative to the 20-minute power nap.
Mindfulness meditation tools:
Relaxation and stress reduction resources:
Relaxation Tip Line: For a guided three-minute relaxation exercise you can use anytime, call our Relaxation Tip Line at 617-253-CALM (2256), available 24 hours a day.
- Relax: Guided Meditation (6:26)
- Reduce Test Anxiety: Guided Visualization (5:32)
- Revive Yourself: Energizing Breath (3:30)
- Music for Relaxation: Naive (2:06)
- Music for Relaxation: Clouds (2:39)
- Introduction and Gentle Yoga (18:01)
- Guided Visualization for Relaxation (9:01)
- Progressive Relaxation: Release Muscle Tension (11:16)
- Guided Visualization to Enhance Athletic Performance (3:57)
Download, print, and display posters in your department, lab, or center to help others learn new ways to relieve stress.
These downloadable resources are intended for general informational purposes only. They should not be relied upon to suggest a course of treatment and should not be used in place of consultation with, or the advice of, a physician or other qualified care provider or therapist. You should not delay seeking medical advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider or therapist, and you should not disregard advice given by one of these professionals because of something you have read, heard, or seen on this website.
Please do not listen to or read content while driving or performing other activities that require your attention.