These print and audio downloads can help you overcome insomnia, reduce stress, and improve sleep quality.
Insomnia and sleep problem resources
Improve sleep quality
- Quick Tips for Better Sleep and Getting Up in the Morning
- Sleep tips (5:36) — 5 techniques for better sleep
- Free white noise website
Bedtime: Fall asleep more easily
Daytime: Try yoga nidra (“yogic sleep”), a refreshing form of relaxation and an alternative to the 20-minute power nap.
Sleep resources for new parents
Many of the sleep resources listed above will be helpful to new parents. These additional resources specifically address issues of interest to parents:
- New Parents in Need of Sleep (New York Times)
- New parents: Getting the sleep you need (Mayo Clinic)
- What other cultures can teach us about managing postpartum sleep deprivation (Stanford Medicine)
- Resources for children’s sleep problems (Boston Children’s Hospital Pediatric Sleep Disorders Center)