Employees at MIT Medical enjoy:
- Participation in MIT’s pension plan as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match of up to five percent of your salary.
- Up to four weeks of paid vacation and 12 paid holidays every year.
- Five days of continuing medical education per year with up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement.
- Full access to all of MIT's resources including athletic facilities, work-life resource center, credit union, and children’s scholarship/educational-loan plan.
- Paid parental leave with the birth or adoption of a child.
- Opportunities for teaching students and residents.
Real work-life balance
At MIT Medical, we care about our providers as well as our patients. We value your time and we know you have a life outside of work.
For evening, overnight, and weekend coverage, we employ part-time physicians and a telephone service. All phone calls in the evening, weekends, and holidays are taken by staff in the Urgent Care office or our telephone triage service.
We enjoy exclusive use of hospitalist services. There’s no hospital call or rounds.