If you suspect you have COVID-19, and…
- You live or work on campus, or you work on-site at Lincoln Laboratory or Haystack: Call MIT Medical’s COVID-19 hotline at 617-253-4865 to make an appointment to be tested.
- You receive your regular medical care at MIT Medical: Call MIT Medical’s COVID-19 hotline at 617-253-4865 to make an appointment to be tested.
- You live off-campus and/or work from home and do not get your regular care at MIT Medical: Call your own primary care provider to find out how you can be tested for COVID 19 in your local community. If you test positive, call MIT Medical at 617-253-4865, and let us know.
Stay home and self-isolate until you have tested negative for COVID-19.
If you have no symptoms, and…
- You are a member of the Covid Pass program: Come to MIT Medical’s walk-in testing trailer outside Building E23, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. or to the Johnson Athletic Center, Building W34, Monday–Friday, 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. No appointment needed, but bring your MIT ID. No charge.
- You receive your regular health care at MIT Medical: Make an appointment with your MIT Medical primary care provider. You will be billed for the cost of this test.