- Routine laboratory tests: Blood draws are done on site, weekdays, 8:30 a.m.–noon; call ahead to confirm phlebotomist availability. Laboratory analysis is performed at MIT Medical’s Laboratory in Cambridge.
- Travel medicine: MIT Medical/Lexington is a certified travel clinic, providing vaccinations, medications, and other travel-related care.
- Routine gynecological exams, including pap smears.
- Minor outpatient surgical procedures, such as biopsies and wart and mole removal.
- Occupational medicine and care for work-related illness or injury. Any employee seeking work-related tests, procedures, or treatment must come to the appointment with the Occupational & Environmental Medicine Request Form signed by their supervisor.
- Urgent radiology services are available at Beth Israel Deaconess Healthcare in Lexington, a five-minute drive from Lincoln Laboratory.
- Appointments with MIT’s MyLife Services, which offers free, confidential counseling and referrals and is available to all Lincoln Laboratory employees.
In addition, all benefits-eligible Lincoln Laboratory employees may use MIT Medical’s Urgent Care Service in Cambridge, open from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. M–F, and 10 a.m.– 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. (Note: Employees covered by outside insurance may still use MIT Medical’s Urgent Care Service, but you may be billed by your insurer for any copayment, coinsurance, or non-covered services.)
Lexington Primary Care
Serving All Ages