Our Dermatology Service treats symptomatic acute and chronic skin conditions by referral only. Our services include:
- Diagnosis and management of suspicious skin lesions and non-urgent skin problems
- Care for chronic skin conditions
- Biopsies of skin lesions under local anesthetic
- Treatment of skin lesions using cryotherapy, electrocautery, curettage, incision and drainage, excision, and extraction
- Ultraviolet phototherapy
- Referral to outside dermatology services.
We provide only medically necessary care for skin conditions that cannot be evaluated and treated by your primary care provider. We do not perform cosmetic or elective dermatology consults and procedures, and we do not treat patients with hair loss (except for hair loss due to alopecia areata).
*Because some states have laws restricting the provision of telehealth services across state lines, MIT Medical’s telehealth services are available only to patients who are physically located in Massachusetts at the time of the appointment.
Nicole A. Bouley, R.N., B.S.N.
Ketline Edouard, M.S.N., R.N.
English, Haitian Creole, French
Primary Care, Eye Service (Optometry / Ophthalmology), Allergy, Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urgent Care
Colleen Hulme, B.S.N., R.N., A.E.-C.
Eye Service (Optometry / Ophthalmology), Allergy, Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Christina Lam, M.D.
Cantonese Chinese, English, French
Margaret Lee, M.D., Ph.D.
Gabriella Melson, M.D.
Gregory M. Orlowski, M.D., Ph.D.