The Community Care Center coordinates medical services and resources at MIT Medical, elsewhere on campus, and in the larger community to make sure you receive the care you need from hospital to home. We can help arrange:
- Home-care services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Outpatient rehabilitation services
- Home medical equipment and supplies.
We also can provide:
- On-site care including infusions, observation, post-procedure and wound care
- “House calls” to sick students in their dorm rooms.