MIT offers a Medicare supplemental plan that can bridge the gap between what Medicare pays for covered services—80 percent of costs after your Part B deductible is met—and the remaining 20 percent you would otherwise owe. But remember, MIT’s supplemental plan only covers services covered by Medicare.
MIT may subsidize your monthly premium for MIT’s Medicare supplemental health plan. The amount of this subsidy depends on how long you have worked at MIT. To learn more about your monthly cost for health insurance coverage, visit the HR Benefits page.