With MIT Medical’s online patient portal, FollowMyHealth, you can manage your healthcare online. Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- Send secure messages to your providers.
- Order prescription refills.
- Request, reschedule, or cancel appointments.
- View your lab results.
- Look up your vital signs, prescriptions, immunization history, and more.
- Get reminders for upcoming appointments.
How do I sign up?
Just stop by MIT Medical to register in person. Any member of our front-desk staff can get you signed up in five minutes or less. Just give us your email address and, for security purposes, show us a photo ID (your MIT ID or any government-issued photo ID is fine). You’ll get an email confirmation with instructions for activating your account online.
Why can’t I just email my clinician?
Unencrypted email messages do not meet federal security requirements for communicating patient health information. But once you’ve had an appointment with your primary care provider (PCP) or any other MIT Medical provider, you can use FollowMyHealth’s messaging function to communicate securely with that clinician online.