Community Wellness at Lincoln Laboratory offers a variety of other programs and resources to support you on your path to better health and wellness. This includes:
- Health and wellness coaching
- Nutrition and exercise classes
- Mindfulness meditation and stress reduction classes
- Health assessments
- Biometric screenings
- Monthly group for breastfeeding mothers and new parents
- Parenting classes
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Annual health and wellness event
- Employee discounts
In addition, MIT's annual fitness challenge, getfit@mit, is open to all Lincoln Laboratory employees and family members—form a team, start moving, and qualify for prize drawings by meeting weekly exercise goals.
For more information, check out the Lincoln Laboratory Health & Wellness webpage (viewable only from computers on the Lincoln Laboratory secure network) or call (781) 981-4278.