MIT Medical/Lexington provides a full range of adult primary care and pediatric services, including:
- Laboratory tests: Blood draws are done on site; laboratory analysis is performed at MIT Medical’s Laboratory in Cambridge.
- Travel medicine: MIT Medical/Lexington is a certified travel clinic, providing vaccinations, medications, and other travel-related care.
- Routine gynecological exams, including pap smears.
- Lactation consults with a certified breastfeeding counselor.
- Minor outpatient surgical procedures, such as biopsies and wart and mole removal.
- Nutrition consultations with a registered dietician.
- Occupational medicine and care for work-related illness or injury.
- Urgent radiology services are available at Beth Israel Deaconess Healthcare in Lexington, a five-minute drive from Lincoln Laboratory.