What we do:
Violence Prevention & Response at MIT Medical helps members of the MIT community prevent and respond to:
- Rape and sexual assault
- Sexual harassment
- Dating and domestic violence
- Unhealthy relationships
When we can help:
- If you’re dealing with something that happened on campus or off campus.
- If you’re dealing with something that happened before you came to MIT or during your time here.
- Whether you’re seeking support for yourself or need help providing support for a friend.
How we can help:
- Think about your options.
- Find emotional support.
- Obtain medical and legal assistance.
- Access counseling services on or off campus.
- Navigate campus procedures, including housing, academic help, and the campus judicial process.
- Appointments and questions: 617-258-6944 (M–F, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Hotline: 617-253-2300
All our services are free and confidential.