MIT's Personal Assistance Program provides specialized counseling and referral services for employees who face issues that may affect their work or family lives. We can also consult with managers, supervisors, and administrators. The program is a confidential benefit for all staff, faculty, and employees of MIT.
Our counseling and referral services can help you with:
- Work-related concerns
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Marital or family issues
- Alcohol abuse or other addictions
- Other personal problems that might compromise your effectiveness at work.
How it works
- To schedule a confidential telephone or in-person appointment, call 617-253-4911.
- A licensed clinician will provide an assessment and evaluation.